Will CBD Help My _______________?
Thank you for looking outside the box for a solution.
You aren't here by accident.
While you probably won't like my answer...
...It is the answer you desperately need to understand.
Nature has the means to heal whatever ails you.
If you were born healthy, you can always return to that healthy state.
If you were born with a challenge, what follows can help you find a path to less pain and even a solution.
CBD is a nutritional component that gives our endocannabinoid system (a master regulatory system in the body) tools to do what it's created to do: move toward balance and Heal itself.
That being said...
Here's An Inconvenient Truth
In order to attain optimal health we must take responsibility in understanding what has created imbalance in our biology.
When our mind, body, and spirit are in balance we are healthy.
This imbalance may come from one or combination of the following:
- Emotional trauma creating destructive thoughts
- Dangerous learned habits
- Genetic predisposition (Good news: epigenetics has proven we have power over gene expression)
- Physical injury
- Poor nutrition
- Lack of exercise and movement
If we look at all components that play a part in creating optimal health, the answer of whether one nutritional compound will fully heal you is clear...
Now, don't get me wrong, CBD is a powerhouse nutritional compound worthy of all the attention it's getting.
What I'm driving at is that it's a piece of a larger picture.
You MUST Find Balance
The body's innate ability to heal is available once we find the power and decide it's time to do the work.
Here are some guidelines to help you progress towards a balanced state of being:
- Ayurveda - we're huge proponents of this ancient form of healing. A 21-day Panchakarma can do wonders for you.
- Functional Medicine - The science of you. A good functional medicine doctor will gain significant insight into your biology.
- Meditation - meditation practice is critical in removing stress, allowing suppressed emotions to surface.
- Floatation - Floating is a meditative experience created by entering a sensory deprivation tank for an extended period of time, we recommend 1.5 hours. The physical and emotional benefits are numerous.
- Yoga - Moving the body is one of the most important things we can do on a daily basis. It not only frees the body but also frees the mind and connects you with spirit.
- Nutrition - Both ayurveda and functional medicine can guide you to an optimal diet. If you can't afford either, start with removing all processed sugar and processed foods, and add lots of green vegetables (organic preferably).
- Heal Trauma - You can not find health while holding on to past trauma. Do whatever it takes to forgive, let go, and move beyond that anchor.
The journey to optimal wellness is one not found in a quick fix or a fad diet. It takes work and lifestyle adjustments. That doesn't mean you can't enjoy life to the fullest, you simply must find the balance point and not overindulge.
CBD can play an important role in achieving this state of feeling energized, healthy, and free.
Charlotte's Incredible Story of CBD and Seizures
The unbelievable story of how a CBD rich cannabis strain ...
The Endocannabinoids Your Body Produces & How They Help You
Just as your body reacts to cannabinoids introduced from ...
How Cannabinoids Interact with Their ECS Receptors
Even a quick search of the National Center for Biotechnol...