So, you’re adding superpowers to your vegan snacks, drinks, and foods—chocolate and cannabidiol (CBD) tincture or oil. Well done! Here we give you some of the best chocolate-based CBD vegan recipes you have ever tasted! And yes, they’re really good for you...totes awesome deal.
RELATED: Vegan Foods For A Better Night’s Sleep
CBD Vegan Brownie Balls
CBD Vegan Brownie Balls are so easy to make, a kid could slap them together. Using only six ingredients, this delicious snack takes all of 10 minutes to make and yields about 10 balls. They are so filling, you won’t be able to binge, even if you want to!
RELATED: CBD Dosage 101: What You Need To Know
This is what you need to make chewy CBD Vegan Brownie Balls with a fudgy consistency and a divine chocolate-nut taste.
1 cup raw hazelnuts (alternate with walnuts, pecans, or almonds for a different flavor)
1 cup pitted dates
2 tablespoons cacao powder
2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
10–15 drops cinnamint CBD tincture (or add a dose of your preference. If you don’t have flavored CBD oil, add ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract or mint together with natural CBD tincture.
1. Add everything in a food processor and pulse till all the ingredients are mixed.
2. Use a cookie scoop to scoop even portion sizes, and roll these into smooth balls between the palms of your hands. To prevent sticking, keep your hands a bit damp.
3. Keep in the fridge. 
A fabulous snack to take with on a road trip or for those hectic days at work, these Brownie Balls’ healthiness is increased a hundredfold with the addition of the CBD tincture and the use of cacao, as said. Alternatively, why not start your day with a CBD chocolate smoothie?
CBD Vegan Chocolate Breakfast Smoothie
In this recipe, chocolate is paired with peanut butter for an absolutely divine-tasting smoothie. Of course, being packed with nutrients of all kinds, this is probably what superheroes take in the mornings before flying off to work, or for dairy-free a pick-me-up.
It takes five minutes to make!
2 large frozen bananas (choose organic, if possible)
1 cup coconut or almond milk
1 teaspoon melted coconut oil
2 tablespoons peanut butter (again, look for organic and additive-free)
1.5 tablespoons raw cacao
10–15 drops of natural CBD tincture
½ - 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3–4 ice cubes
1. Using a high-speed food blender, pulse the bananas, the coconut milk, and the oil together till smooth.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients except the ice cubes, and pulse till smooth.
3. Add the ice cubes, and pulse to a consistency of your choice. If it’s too thick for your taste, add more ice cubes or coconut milk. 
Also, you can swap natural tincture with the cinnamint flavor, and if you cannot have peanut butter, you can easily swap it with another nut butter, or the coconut milk with another nut-based milk for a change in flavor.
Yet no vegan recipe book is complete without a chocolate dessert…
CBD Vegan Chocolate Avo Dessert
This combination of chocolate and avocado is uncommon but absolutely divine tasting, seducing the taste buds with its smooth whipped-cream texture and heavenly chocolate flavor. Take with you in a small container to work for your daily CBD boost, or wow guests with a somewhat exotic dessert that’s so great, it will blow their minds!
RELATED: The Facts About The Benefits of Dark Chocolate
Of course, it is dairy-free and super healthy with CBD and other gorgeous ingredients.
2 ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
1/2 cup cacao powder
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (swap with coconut milk if you prefer a strong-tasting ingredient)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
10–15 drops of CBD tincture
1 pinch sea salt
1 sliced banana or coconut slivers, and cacao nibs for garnish
1. Add all ingredients (except the garnish) to a high-speed food processor and blend till smooth.
2. Pour into ramekins, garnish, and serve. 
Chocolate is the food of the gods; that’s a no-brainer. Everybody knows chocolate often cures the blues! Add to this a few drops of healthful CBD oil or tincture, and your day is made…
RELATED: CBD Mood Stabilizers—Is It A Thing?
Try to use raw cacao instead of cocoa as much as possible, though, because the difference isn’t just a couple of vowels. Cacao is largely unprocessed and is therefore still packed with the goodies your body craves.
Raw cacao gets made by cold-pressing unroasted cacao beans. This process keeps the living enzymes in the cacao and only removes the cacao butter or fat, according to Sarah Wilson writing for Food Matters. This form of the divine fruit packs a punch of health benefits, including: 
1. Lowering insulin resistance
2. Protecting the nervous system (cacao is high in resveratrol, a potent antioxidant also found in red wine, known for its ability to cross the blood-brain barrier and help protect the nervous system)
3. Shielding nerve cells from damage
4. Reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease
5. Reducing the risk of stroke
6. Reducing blood pressure
7. Reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease
8. Guarding against toxins
9. Boosting mood (yep, its blue-busting properties are based on science!) 
10. It is rich in minerals, such as magnesium, iron, potassium, calcium, zinc, copper, and manganese.
Now that you know what a service you’ll be doing to your body, get cracking on these CBD vegan recipes and don’t look back!
Share and get 15% off!
Simply share this product on one of the following social networks and you will unlock 15% off!