1. Taking Extra Care of Your Health Is Crucial Right about Now
2. Our Advanced Liposomal CBD for Health
2.1 What Is Bioavailability?
2.2 What Is a Liposome?
2.3 Why Is Liposomal Delivery Important?
3. Next Generation Liposomal Delivery: Enter CELLg8™
3.1 What Is Full-Spectrum CBD?
3.2 What to Expect from Your Liposomal CBD 300mg
4. In Summary
Taking Extra Care of Your Health Is Crucial Right about Now
Unless you've been living in an underground bunker, you should be very familiar with COVID-19, aka the latest Coronavirus outbreak. The recently declared pandemic and its devastating effects on some countries dominate headlines everywhere, and people are even wondering: will this fast-spreading flu prove equally or more deadly than the bubonic plague?
RELATED: The Coronavirus Outbreak, CBD, and How to Boost the Immune System
No, most likely not, the experts assure. But probably only if we take care to avoid getting infected and/or spreading the disease in our communities. Also, we need to keep our immune systems robust to increase resistance against disease in general. The most at-risk population is the immunocompromised elderly, older male smokers, and over-55s with chronic or undetected underlying disease. Some experts also cite obesity (associated with chronic inflammatory conditions) as a risk factor.
Familiarize yourself with the necessary precautions, as disseminated by the Center for Disease Control. 
Our Advanced Liposomal CBD for Health
This outbreak is the precise reason the launch of our new Liposomal CBD tincture 300mg, with a fruity hibiscus flavor, is such big news. Its main constituent, cannabidiol (CBD), has medical researchers sitting up straighter and straighter over its potential to restore and sustain homeostasis in the body. In fact, it's fast becoming one of the most popular ways to take care of yourself, whether you're suffering from illness or just need to maintain good health.
CBD's balancing characteristics affect a host of physiological structures and processes, including:
- the immune system
- the inflammatory process
- metabolic functions and their associated organs and systems, such as the endocrine system
- the central nervous system
- the brain
- the skeleton
- muscle tissue
- and many more
This cannabinoid's phenomenal qualities are widely praised by users, and a great body of informative literature is available online. Science is increasingly joining the choir.
Yet while our amazement with CBD remains unwavering, it's our product's new liposomal delivery method that has us particularly excited. This groundbreaking technology has been shown to increase bioavailability even more than standard liposomes do. Increased bioavailability means higher serum CBD levels, which can improve the cannabinoid's overall potency and efficacy. It's that simple and amazing.
RELATED: CBD Health Benefits: Separating Fact from Fiction
1. What Is Bioavailability?
Bioavailability is the pharmacological term for a subcategory of substance absorption in the body. Another succinct definition by the U.S. Department of Human Health and Services explains that bioavailability is: 
...A measure of the rate and extent to which a drug is absorbed and becomes available at the site of drug action in the body.
So, the new liposomal delivery of CBD ensures that even more of the good stuff reaches the sites in the body where it's most needed and effective.
2. What Is a Liposome?
Liposomes are formulations based on self-(nano)emulsifying drug delivery, or SEDDs.
According to the scientists, this is how it works:
The base formulation, which is an isotropic mixture of an active compound in combination with lipids, surfactants and a co-solvent, has been called a pro-nano-liposphere (PNL) pre-concentrate and is ingested as a soft gelatine capsule. When it reaches the aqueous phase of the gastrointestinal tract, the PNL spontaneously forms a drug-encapsulated oil/water micro-emulsion with a particle diameter of less than 60 nm. 
Valimenta, a supplement manufacturer, translates this to simpler terms. They explain liposomes as "tiny nano-sized bubbles with an outer shell composed of healthy lipids and a hollow aqueous center that can be filled with a variety of substances."
These substances could include drugs, CBD, and other nutrients such as vitamins A and B, CoQ10, minerals, etc.
This technology is a huge leap forward in terms of increased bioavailability of essential nutrients, compounds, and phospholipids. Clinical studies have shown that these need protection from gastric juices and liver enzymes involved in the digestive process, which is exactly what liposomes offer. The molecule is designed to hold hydrophilic (water-soluble) vitamins in its center and phospholipids and hydrophobic (oil-soluble) vitamins in its outer membrane. 
RELATED: New to CBD Oil Capsules? Here are the Pros and Cons
3. Why Is Liposomal Delivery Important?
Its greatest benefit is a vastly improved delivery of drugs or other substances to the blood, it appears. And this matters. Liposomal delivery is, for instance, good news for the treatment of serious health conditions. One study has, for instance, demonstrated the efficacy of oral liposomal vitamin C for ischemia-reperfusion (tissue damage after a period of ischemia or lack of blood supply). This is crucial for cardiac and circulatory health.
RELATED: This is Why You Should Take CBD for Exercising
From the study:
These data suggest that oral delivery of vitamin C encapsulated in liposomes: 1) produces circulating concentrations of vitamin C that are greater than traditional oral administration; and, 2) provides protection from ischemia-reperfusion that is similar to the protection provided by intravenous administration. 
In layman's terms: more vitamin C was detected in the blood of test subjects who took liposomal vit. C supplements versus those who took traditional vit. C supplements. In addition, liposomal vit. C delivered has shown the same efficacy as intravenous vit. C. to protect against tissue damage. (The intravenous administration method offers 100% bioavailability and is therefore considered the most efficacious.)
But we're discussing liposomal CBD here. So what does the research say about it?
Not that much yet, it appears. There's a need for a lot more well-designed clinical research, yet science has already advanced in this regard. A new patent-pending technology has emerged from the study of hemp liposomal delivery, and we're loving it.
It's called CELLg8® hemp liposomes, and it's set to rock the cannabis world.
Credit: Adapted from https://www.puffinhemp.com
Next Generation Liposomal Delivery: Enter CELLg8™
Developed by Valimenta, this advancement promises even greater absorption rates, specifically of hemp cannabidiol—up to 17 times higher, a brand new study has shown.
Published in the American Journal of Endocannabinoid Medicine, the study authors describe CELLg8™ as "an advanced liposomal cannabinoid preparation standardized for cannabidiol."
The researchers investigated changes in the blood profiles of 10 healthy adults, aged between 25 and 70 years, before and after taking CELLg8™ hemp for 30 days. Each subject's comprehensive metabolic panel (CMP) and complete blood count (CBC) were measured to evaluate the outcome.
Credit: Sourced from https://www.puffinhemp.com/liposomal-hemp-clinical-trials/
A person's CMP is a panel of numerous tests that gives important information about the current status of their metabolism. This includes the kidneys and liver health, electrolyte and acid/base balance, and levels of blood glucose and blood proteins. 
A CBC, in turn, is a group of tests that evaluate the cells that circulate in the blood. These include red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets. The CBC can evaluate your overall health and detect a variety of diseases and conditions, such as infections, anemia, and leukemia, AACC Lab Tests Online explains. 
The results of taking CELLg8™ for a month...
...showed that of 340 blood tests administered, 339 improved or remained the same at day 30. One patient showed an increase in absolute eosinophil or neutrophil count from 319 to 573 cells/µL (normal range, 15-500 cells/µL). Furthermore, all 5 individuals who had high glucose levels at baseline showed normal levels on day 30 of liposomal cannabidiol treatment. In conclusion, this study demonstrated the safety of CELLg8™ Hemp and the potential efficacy of this preparation to lower fasting blood glucose levels. 
The authors concluded that liposomal CBD was considered safe to use, it didn't show any side effects, and it improved the blood measures in some cases.
This is but one study, and the demand for larger, global exploration should be clear.
But its novel mechanism is not the only characteristic that makes our new liposomal CBD tincture stand head and shoulders above most other hemp-based products.
Its other superpower is a full-spectrum profile that dials up its potency and efficacy to ten.
1. What Is a Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract?
Quick Facts on hemp Cannabis sativa L. and what "full spectrum" means.
- Hemp and marijuana are both classified as Cannabis sativa L., but they contain different chemicals. The plants are specifically cultivated for this. Hemp contains more cannabidiolic acid (CBDA), which converts to the better-known cannabidiol, or CBD, when exposed to heat. By U.S. law, hemp plants are only allowed a small percentage of tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (THCA) per dry mass. THCA converts to tetrahydrocannabinol when exposed to heat. It is the cannabinoid that distinguishes hemp from marijuana and yes, it's the stuff that makes you high. (CBD cannot make you high.)
- Marijuana is taken for medical and recreational purposes, while hemp derivatives are usually ingested for health-related purposes.
- Hemp not only contains multiple phytocannabinoids (over 100 so far and counting), but other healthful elements such as terpenoids, flavonoids, antioxidants, etc.
- "Full spectrum" appears on hemp product labels when the contents contain other cannabinoids besides cannabidiol, sometimes plus the other elements. This is good because of the entourage effect.
- The entourage effect refers to the tendency of cannabis chemicals to work better in concert than as a solo. Together, they act more effectively on the body's endocannabinoid system and work their magic by maintaining homeostasis.
- Studies have shown this to be especially so in the treatment of pain, inflammation, depression, anxiety, addiction, epilepsy, cancer, and fungal and bacterial infections (including methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus). Weirdly, CBD also seems to be THC's antidote, as it modifies THC's psychotropic effects. 
- Terpenes and flavonoids have also tested beneficial for brain health and cognitive functioning. 
- The entourage effect furthermore affects a product's dosing quantities, which means a full-spectrum CBD's dosage is much easier to determine than a CBD isolate's. Isolates tend to elicit a bell curve dose-response, which, in practice, means that only exactly the right dose will have an effect. Less or more of the product will likely have moderate to no effect. This can be problematic because no dosing regulations for CBD exist yet. With a full-spectrum CBD product, you are able to experiment till you hit your personal Perfect Dose. Always start with the manufacturer’s suggestions, but adjust according to your preference.
It should be clear that choosing a full-spectrum hemp CBD tincture is likely to have superior effects over a CBD isolate.
RELATED: What Does "Full-Spectrum CBD" Mean?
2. What to Expect from Your Liposomal CBD 300mg
New to taking CBD? Here are some of the effects you can look out for.
1. We started with a reference to the Coronavirus outbreak and the importance of currently supporting the immune system. CBD appears to garner more and more medical interest in this regard, and many users swear by it. The science, very simply put—cannabidiol supports the body's innate homeostasis regulator, the endocannabinoid system (ECS). It does so by binding to specific cannabinoid receptors in many cells, including immune cells. The ECS regulates many physiological processes such as immune function and inflammation. Especially with our new product's revved-up liposomal delivery, expect CBD to be a superstar in your nutritional arsenal against the Corona flu and others.
RELATED: Here's Why CBD Is Inflammation’s Worst Enemy
2. Cannabidiol is known to be a great soother of anxiety. Not much clinical research has been conducted in this field, but the chemical has demonstrated clinically significant effects in subjects with even severe anxiety disorders. Think obsessive-compulsive disorder and panic; also social phobias and posttraumatic stress disorder. Anecdotally, CBD is a firm favorite for these conditions. 
3. Even professional athletes swear by its anxiolytic, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic properties for grueling sports events. (Also consider SOL CBD's CBD Infused Herbal Balm for post-marathon muscle aches—it has over 200 5-star votes!]
4. Many swear by CBD's ability to knock out anyone battling with anxiety-related insomnia. From a public forum, this mother's testimony:
...insomnia was one of the things that the infused CBD...oil relieved almost overnight for my daughter. It vanished like the night-thief it was within days. She's since slept with ease, much to her relief. Her insomnia was related to severe anxiety, and she takes four doses a day. No real euphoria, just a sense of well-being. 
5. Which brings us to another of CBD's amazing qualities—its exceptional safety profile. The non-medicinal CBD oils and tinctures are generally considered safe for use even by children.
RELATED: Can Cannabidiol Help You Become Stress Free?
Our new liposomal CBD 300mg sports novel delivery technology for optimal absorption in the small intestine, aka superior bioavailability. It is flavored with the fresh taste of fruity hibiscus to enhance compliance. Taken regularly, the product can have marked health benefits—either for maintenance or to relieve specific health conditions. Never ingest or replace prescription medication with CBD without a qualified doctor's OK.
Share and get 15% off!
Simply share this product on one of the following social networks and you will unlock 15% off!