There is a gold rush going on and high-quality CBD is a rare commodity because most companies operate solely looking at dollar signs.
We don't care whether you get CBD from us or another company but we want you to not be fooled by huckster looking to take your money. This industry is too important to us and we want high quality maintained.
That being said, here's what you should look for to ensure you are getting a quality CBD oil.
1. Because hemp pulls toxins from the ground you want to be sure that the supplier is growing hemp organically in low pollution environments - just like ours.
2. ZERO heat extraction methods. Heat kills nutrients but it's an inexpensive way to extract CBD so, many use this method. Look for a CO2 extraction method that maintains whole plant integrity. You want all terpenes intact because the synergy of all the nutrients in the plant work as intended - TOGETHER. It's something called the "entourage effect".
3. Avoid CBD isolates. Many products marketed are made from Isolates because it's cheaper to produce. For the reason mentioned in number 2, a CBD isolate has been proven to be less effective and in some cases even harmful. You want a whole plant extract.
4. Be careful with companies who focus on the percentage of their CBD oil vs actual CBD mg per dose and/or bottle. Because the quality of CBD is paramount as mentioned before, a higher percentage of low-quality CBD will be less effective than a lower percentage of high-quality CBD.
For example, a 10% extract that has been extracted with CO2 and processed without heat so it maintains a full cannabinoid and terpene profile is much better than a 50% extracted with butane and heated excessively so it has no more terpenes.
5. Always make sure the company discloses lab test result to ensure there is no heavy metals or contaminants in the oil.
6. Who are the people behind the company you are purchasing from? Look at the about us page and see if the people running the business truly care about your health and not just what's in your wallet.
We hope this information is useful and will help you make a wise buying decision.
Rest assured that our products meet all the recommendations above.